Welcome to Connect2impact Summit 2018 – Our first annual Summit to awaken minds and inspire innovation in Educational Leadership. This year’s summit is focused on the theme: Imagining a New Future in SteAm (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) -The road that take you there.
Connect2Impact is an annual career focus development Summit that is gear towards impacting students’ lives through a week long gathering by bringing together a communities of Liberian professional as leading thinkers and change maker to awaken Liberia’s aspiring young potential Learn, Develop and impact.
When you help students connect dots between disciplines, it awakens their understanding of the relationships and builds their motivation and love for learning. STEAM bridges content to other disciplines in order to deepen understanding and connect learning for learners.
helps students recognize the interconnectedness of different content areas in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, And Mathematics) to develop critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to take ownership of their learning and begin to make meaningful connections between school, community, work and global issues.
- Helps learners exercise and communicate sound reasoning – Students enjoy learning when they can connect it to real world scenarios and problem solving.
- Encourages learners to think creatively, develop and test innovative ideas.
- share ideas that matter in technology, education and entrepreneurship in setting a path for a thinking generation of aspiring young scholars to get the necessary support system to turn their ideas and passion for service into impactful actions.
Connect2Impact focus is on:
- Exposing and empowering the next generations of young STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) Leaders to succeed in their education and career joining.
· Developing the social entrepreneurial, Leadership and communication skills of young people to enable them lead social impact.
during the Summit, Speaker will discuss on the importance of entrepreneurship culture in reducing unemployment, student educational focus and how their career focus in STEM and idea can impact the next generations, improve their life, country and society by demonstrating some practical steps in a simplify method.
At the end of this year summit, 12 persons will be selected and awarded a one year scholarship who have desire pursuing any of the above listed discipline through a competitive process which will begin from April leading to the day of the summit and three(3) Persons winning a business start-up that will later be announce and will all be provided a mentor.