YOUTH IN TECHNOLOGY AND ARTS NETWORK (YOTAN)
YOUTH IN TECHNOLOGY AND ARTS NETWORK (YOTAN) established 2012, is an independent youth-driven growth for inspiring innovation, democracy, education, accountability and skills (ideas) to impact the most disadvantaged communities, a non-governmental organization dedicated to using a right-based approach to facilitate innovative solution to education and bad governance; transform young people capacity for innovation and empower the most disadvantaged transcends adversity to achieve their fullest Potential.
We envision a society characterized by entrenched quality education, good governance practice, gender justice and the disadvantaged skilled to mitigate poverty.
- How to Get Started Writing an Essay May 22, 2020
- Neat Effortless Science Fair Experiments Athome May 22, 2020
- Heterosome Biology Definition May 21, 2020
- Online Liberal Arts Degree Plans at Chicago May 20, 2020
- The Carmel Performing Arts Center For the Analysis of Koans May 20, 2020
- Determining When California Car Seat Legislation Has Effected You May 20, 2020
- The Way to Find the Best Law Schools May 20, 2020
- Source of Traits – The Biological Hot Spot May 20, 2020
- YOTAN launches a project to enhance service delivery November 1, 2019
- YOTAN CONCLUDE THREE DAY ADVOCACY TRAINING May 2, 2018